Sunday, July 29, 2018

I can't make you love me - a cover featuring Georg Neureiter



yeah yeah here is my first official cover! And I feel very honoured to be singing it with the wonderful Georg Neureiter. Georg and I actually met for the first time, when we were both playing at the Tubes in Graz and I was playing as his support act. Back then he didn't know that I've seen him perform about a year before and cried during his performance, because it was so touching. Last Wednesday we decided to meet in the park and work on a little cover of one of the truest and most touching songs I know "I can't make you love me". I hope everyone enjoys watching it as much as we enjoyed making it!

go check him out:
www.instagram.com/georgneureiter 
www.facebook.com/georgneureiterofficial
www.georgneureiter.jimdo.com