Friday, May 3, 2024

MY DEBUT EP IS FINALLY HERE

 


I cannot believe that this day is finally here. My debut EP "my therapist says you're an asshole" is out TODAY!!!!
I am incredibly proud of myself and every single song on this EP. It features some very old songs (I wrote EXPECTED END 2018 and LOST HOME 2019) and also super new ones from 2023.
This EP shows my evolution as a singer, songwriter, musician and producer. I am insanely grateful for the people that I got to work with on this EP and that have helped me with all the work that comes with releasing music. Especially as a solo artist, it can be quite overwhelming, to do this all by yourself - I am very glad that I've let other people help me - without them I wouldn't have been able to release this collection of songs.
I hope that, whoever listens to my songs, feels either heard, understood or finds a new perception of looking at certain things.

HUUUGE THANKS to Felix, Benno, Paul, Frido, Issi, Marie and Sabrina (RAIN management) and Mathias!!!

I am beyond excited to be playing my EP release shows on the 18th of May in Graz and 23rd of May in Vienna.  Would love to see you there!

You can download (and also donate) to my EP over here:

I'll also bring CDs with me to every concert I play and will have them online soon aswell!