Sunday, December 3, 2023

my new single "TWO YEARS" is here!!!

 



I have a new song for yooouuuu! 
This one's called "TWO YEARS" and it's a kind of sassy, kind of calm closure-ish breakup song. 
Sometimes it takes a little while to realise certain things, that's all I'm gonna say right now.

 Big Big credits go to Paul Wurm, Benno Hiti and Christian Schmidt for helping me with some of the producing! 
Paul Wurm for mixing the song and Mathias Garmusch for mastering it! 

Alsoooo a big thanks to Harald Leitner for taking the original picture and Felix Paschke for for destroying it with me hehe

I also uploaded a lyric video on youtube:



lyrics:
So I run back and I rewind the times 
that you were mean to me 
When you told me that I would never go easily 
And every time I see a social media post 
Of how you’re getting so close 
To what you always used to talk about 

For two years 
I wonder why 
For two years 
I wonder why 

Funny to watch you rebuild a van with her 
Thinking how I used to be there 
I always wanted to help you achieve your dreams 
Not realizing the curtains I sewed 
Were the last thing I did for you 
You closed them when you left 
And no one opened them again 

For two years 
I wonder why 
For two years 
I wonder why

For two years 
I now know why