Saturday, October 17, 2015

DENIM JACKET LOVE PART I

hat - Forever 21 | dress - Forever 21 | denim jacket - dogdays of summer | bag - DIY | boots - H&M

Soooo......I AM FINALLY IN SOUTH AFRICA!!! I'm in love with this place and my host family - it feels awesome to be back! And can we please take a second to appreciate the gorgeous weather?! So glad to escape the cold Austrian winter and enjoy the hot South African summer.
But ANYWAY...this is part 1 of my little "Denim Jacket Love"-lookbook. I actually just wanted to post a selectet "outfits of the week", but it turned out that every single one included my new, lovely Denim Jacket, so I decided to make sort of a "Denim Jacket Lookbook" instead. The gorgeous Jacket is from a Vintage store based in Graz, called DOGDAYS OF SUMMER - you should check their blog out; it's awesome (http://blogdogdaysofsummer.blogspot.co.at/)
Hope you had a wonderful week.
Love,
Astrid

and a biiiiiiiig thank to my gorgeous host sister Danielle for taking the pictures!!!